4eternity ; my choice of fashion :)

Thursday, June 25, 2015

[REVIEW ]Husky Cafe ?! - CuBs & CuPs Cafe

Bring your pets to CuBs & CuPs Cafe !


Cubs & CuPs has got an high attention due to the attractive appearance of their new members ! TA -DA~~~~~~Huskies!

Oh did I just mentioned Huskies? YES. They've 2 huskies and a small little one which I assumed it is Chihuahua?
To make this clear,CuBs & CuPs is actually NOT a husky cafe. But a pet friendly restaurant. You're welcome to bring to furry little friend to meet some new friends here while you and your buddies can enjoy the tasty food in a  lovely environment ! While I'm having my lunch,I saw a few customers who brought along their pets here. The pets right there are all friendly and hyperactive ,they ain't shy at all !They do welcome anyone(pets or human) in this Cafe as long as you're a pets lover .
Waffle with Ice Cream

Spec &  Chicken
Hawaiian Pizza
I've lost my appetite few days ago due to heavy flu and my "girl sickness".I had only half set meal for 1 whole day so I've decided to share food with my buddies.As you can see the portion is not small at all. I have to confess! Their Spec & Chicken is DELICIOUS ! As well as the waffle with ice cream,,the waffle is soft and puffy.LOVELY!Not forgetting to mention the ice cream is homemade too ! Good food,great environment,this is what makes a cafe worthy ~ They've no minimum spend requirement as this is not a so called husky cafe nor cat cafe which is full of these pets. It is a pets welcome cafe .

Name : CuBs & CuPs
Open hours :
Mon:
09:00–00:00
Wed - Sun:
09:00–00:00
Address :  30/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(NOTE : do not search for Wisma Rapid because it is not located at the housing area BUT across the housing area.Wisma Rapid is a housing area)
Food : 7.5/10
Environment : 8/10
Cleanliness : 9.5/10

More photos : (click in for larger view)





 

20 comments:

  1. Wow I love pancakes, some more jap pancake even better, wish I can make this at home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Ok read this make me hungry again, pancakes is definitely delicious looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a pet but the cafe looks nice! Food is tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza looks tempting! And the huskies are so cute! I love dogs so will definitely try this place soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The husky is so fluffy and cute!! love it!
    Finally there is this husky cafe in Malaysia <3

    xoxo,
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute cafe, can't wait to tell friends of it.


    www.mymomsbest.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww are the huskies always there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! concept like overseas café with pets in. I have fur allergy so ...need to stay away.
    http://www.princesscindyrina.com/2015/07/review-no-more-dull-skin-with-daily.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Husky so so cute! But bet gonna a lot of dog fur. But as long the the cafe is clean, it will be always customer first choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was there two weeks back. Well, not dining it because too many people waiting. Consider to go next time during weekday. Hopefully it will be less people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love huskies!! Don't think my cats will blend in well over there ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE HUSKIES! OMG OMG OMG. I've been wanting to go there since it surfaced in social media. Hoping to head there for the semester breaks. Crossing my fingers to hope not many people go there after the hype died hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you to go on weekdays because some of my friends went on weekend they told me it was a long queue !:O

      Delete
  13. Tooo cute!!! Would u recommend that place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you're a pet lover,yes please give a try for this cafe :)

      Delete
  14. wow nice.. will let my friend know on this too!

    ReplyDelete