4eternity ; my choice of fashion :)

Sunday, June 7, 2015

[REVIEW ]Toys Cafe @ Penang


To all anime fans , hot toys ,gundam , cartoon fans ! 

Once you guys decide to travel at Penang,it's a MUST you've to pay a visit at this awesome cafe! This cafe caught my heart so well and I can't not to blog about this .
We had our breakfast here

The price list of this cafe is not far off from the other cafes in KL . Although the cake is not really worth it,it cost around RM10.90 like a really small piece (not even enough for starter lol) but it tasted great. Not to left out the very cute and detailed Chocolate Sauce Drawing  . I feel love at first sight when I saw the Totoro drawing ! So like I mentioned, the effort is worth for the price

Their coffee art is good and yet the taste of our drinks are satisfied too.Furthermore reason for me to recommend this cafe is because I love their environment .OPPS,not because of their gundam(s) but reason because of the music in the cafe makes me feel relax. Toys cafe is a good place to chill out with friends....

Venue : Toys Cafe in Penang (FB page)
Operation hour : 
Mon-Sun 11:00 - 22:00
Beverage : 8/10
 Food rate :8/10
FOR MORE PHOTOS CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment